Sunday, June 7, 2015

Where's Your Focus?

I finished work early yesterday so I decided to sit out in the garden and relax for awhile. I'm not the type of person to sit for more than a few minutes so I got my camera and spent an hour taking pictures instead. Photography has been one of my passions since college. I am always amazed at what I find when I take out my camera and focus on just a few feet around me. Photography has a way of helping you see things in a whole new way. It always lefts my spirits.

Taking pictures can be a lot like living life. If you just point your camera and shoot without focusing on what is important, you won't get a very exciting picture. You won't have a point of interest, just a boring picture.  If you take the time to really look around and find what is important and make it a focal point your picture will be successful.

It's the same with life. If you just run around without a purpose or focus, your life will just pass you by. Before you know it, it will be over and you will wonder what you really accomplished. But if you take the time to focus on the important things, help people around you, and appreciate the small things, life is so much better, like a beautiful picture.

Blue Cornflower Ready to Bloom

Bird of Paradise Getting Read to Bloom


Bee on Lavender Flower


Artichokes in Bloom

Artichokes in Bloom View 2

Artichoke and Artichoke leaf

Where's Your Focus!







No comments:

Post a Comment